- This event has passed.
Thai Yoga Massage Course | Cape Town
June 11 @ 8:00 am - June 21 @ 1:00 pm
THAI YOGA MASSAGE DIPLOMA | CAPE TOWN
:: INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED ::
This course is at Diploma Level and is the only internationally accredited course in South Africa.
Join us for 10 transformational days! Study Thai Massage through the only accredited and most in-depth training program in South Africa.
This unique and complete system of Yoga therapy combines rhythmic massage, acupressure, gentle twisting, deep stretching and meditation. It releases tension, increases vitality and creates wholeness of mind, body and spirit in both giver and receiver.
:: JUNE COURSE ::
DATES – For a total of 10 days/ 72 hours ( + 2 additional free of charge refresher dates to be taken within 6/12 month)
PART 1: 11th to 14th of JUNE
PART 2: 17th to 21st of JUNE
+ FINAL PRACTICAL: This date will be discussed/booked during PART 2
* FINAL PRACTICAL (Level 1 + 2): To be discussed with the teacher during Level 2. This is ideally taken 1/2 months after the last practical session, in order to give students enough practical time and to allow submission of the case study portfolio.
^^^ PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE INTRODUCED LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2 ^^^^^
LEVEL 1: FOUNDATION OF THAI MASSAGE CERTIFICATE
LEVEL 2: INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED DIPLOMA LEVEL
LOCATION: Diep River, Cape Town (Private Yoga Studio)
TRAINER: Jolene Bassett
COST: R 7000 (Or see above for individual Cost of Level 1 & Level 2)
TO BOOK: email@example.com
A practical and theoretical training in the art of Traditional Thai Massage where you will learn the complete traditional set of Thai Massage in the Front, Side, Back and Sitting positions, following the northern Thailand style of teaching of Chiang Mai Schools as follows:
* 134 positions, each one with diagrams, photographs and descriptions
* Stretching, Mobilizations and Deep pressure techniques to release muscle tension and improve flexibility
* All relevant muscle and skeletal A&P
* A background to Chinese Medicine and SEN theory
* Safe practice techniques
* Myofascial trigger points for each area of technique
* Stretching; how to work with key muscle reflexes
WE TEACH THAI, THE THAI WAY!
Contact us for more information.
Shen Mantra Team