The traditional Thai style of massage is a treatment which is famous for its healing properties and health benefits. This form of bodywork is usually performed on the floor. The client wears comfortable clothes that allow for movement.
The session is done by utilizing hands, feet, elbows and knees to stimulate the pressure points of the body. It is appropriate for all ages and levels of flexibility.
The non-invasive techniques used in this massage encourage almost immediate comfort and relief. Clients leave the session feeling relaxed and invigorated.
Benefits from Thai yoga massage:
• Relieves muscular tension, increases range of movement and flexibility
• Increases circulation, improving blood flow throughout the body
• Cleansing the body of toxins and boosting the immune system
• Corrects posture and body alignment
• Improves breathing and provides a deep tranquil relaxation
• Reduces stress levels and regulates blood pressure
• Headache and migraine relief
• Increasing vital energy and stimulating the central nervous system
• Improving range of motion
• Regulates and aids digestion
Our Price Table
R650 / HR (SOUTHERN SUBURBS)